Contact Information

Club organizers: Jon Neely and Duane Mahon
email: toccoaspinners@gmail.com

Make sure to check us out on Facebook! That site is updated regularly! >>> CLICK HERE <<<

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fall & Winter Riding

It's no big surprise that cyclist tend to fall off of the face of the earth once the temperatures drop. For me? I prefer to ride with temps above 50 degrees. I know that many others prefer even warmer temperatures, I used to and the only way I can stand it now is with warm cycling gear.

For the colder months, there will still be a few nutballs out there to brave the freezing temperatures week in to week out. Where will they be? You guessed it: the Bridges at 10am on Saturday mornings and 2pm on Sunday afternoons.

I do hope that when and if we get some warm fronts in which we are graced with spring like temperatures in the middle of December that many will venture out for a ride with the club!

Until then...keep spinning~!

No comments: